BV508_V2: IoT (Internet of Things) Wi-Fi GPIO
This is a small microcontroller board that comes with the option of WiFi or 433MHz radio for telemetry or serial link.
The pins are on a 0.1” (2.45mm) pitch and so can be plugged into a breadboard or a standard strip board.
The board is designed for use with an WiFi (ESP8266) radio or a 433MhZ HC-12 type radio each of which can be directed to UART1 or 2. The power supply is capable of supplying the TX burst current.
- PIC32MX170D, 256k Flash, 64kRAM
- 40MHz clock rate
- Audio features
- ADC 10 bit
- Charge Time Measurement Unit
- Timers (5)
- SPI, I2C, UART x 2
- Some pins are 5V tolerant
Built in Operating System.
The BV508_V2 uses the ByPic operating system that can save lots of time when developing new applications
- Robot control
- Remote telemetry
- Web Server
- Central heating controller
- Home control applications
- Auto irrigation
- Monitoring other devices for fail safe
What you get
The BV509 is built and ready to go and comes. It can be supplied with or without the ESP8266. The two rows of connector pins are NOT soldered as this leaves the user free to solder them in either up or down position.
- Just the BV508_V2 with the pins unsoldered
- The BV508 with the ESP8266 module soldered in place
- Just the BV508_V2 with the pins unsoldered + USB to Serial
- The BV508 with the ESP8266 module soldered in place + USB to Serial